Lost Rambling

Lost has a lot of potential, but doesn’t apply himself.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

House Keeping

No “major” post today, just a little house keeping like alphabetizing blog links along with adding “Deeply Random Thoughts” (I’m not sure that it is truly what you would call a blog, but some interesting reading), also added “Indie” links of projects/developers from GameDev.net. (Quick note, it’s nothing personal if I don’t have your blog or project linked, odds I just haven’t gotten a chance to read/see it. If you have suggestions on blogs/projects feel free to leave them as a comment and I’ll make a point to check it out. As it is I spend way to much time reading blogs.)

I’d also like to thank Ryan from NerfBat for the link. It wasn’t until I read the post describing each blog that I noticed that I was the only one with no tagline. Not to fear, as I was reading my review (for lack of better term) one part jumped out at me and reminded of a phrase that I heard more than once in school (and I’m sure I’m not the only one that heard it.) and that seemed like a perfect tagline. I always say you, you shouldn’t make fun of others unless you can’t make fun of yourself too. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home